§1 Information about the collection of personal data
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- CCS digital fabric GmbH, Ungelsheimer Weg 1-3, 40472 Düsseldorf (see also the imprint of our website) is responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- For inquiries of any kind regarding your personal data, please contact our data protection officer, Frank Herweg, SYSTEMCONNECT GmbH, Kaiserswertherstr. 72, 40878 Ratingen, email: email@example.com
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
- If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
- You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO ):
- IP address,
- date and time of the request,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (specific page),
- access status/HTTP status code,
- amount of data transferred in each case,
- website from which the request comes,
- operating system and its interface,
- Browser software language and version.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here from us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses transient cookies. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
§5 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework . The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.2
- Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html , overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html , as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§6 Usage-Based Online Advertising
- This website anonymously collects and processes information about your usage behavior (e.g. which subpages you accessed during your visit). We use this data to show you interest-based advertising and thus also to be able to offer you added value.
- To record your usage behavior, a cookie is stored on your computer or an anonymous group identity is created. In order to optimize advertising based on your usage interests, we use the following tools and work together with the providers mentioned:
- This information is stored using an anonymous pseudonym, so that personal identification is generally excluded.
- We only use the tools used for online advertising on our website with your prior consent. You can give this either on your first visit to the portal via the consent banner or at any time in the cookie settings, which can be called up via a link at the end of each page of the portal, and adapt or revoke it with effect for the future. Your choice will be documented for your browser, with which we fulfill the data protection requirements of the documentation obligation. This cannot be documented for other forms of opt-out or blocking of cookies, which are listed below.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. You can also set your browser so that it asks you whether you agree before setting cookies. Finally, you can also delete cookies that have been set at any time. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website to their full extent. You may have to reactivate opt-out cookies that have already been set after deleting the cookies.
- Please note that when using this variant, it is also not possible to document your decision and your settings may conflict with your decisions in the consent management system.
§7 GOOGLE ADS with conversion tracking
- On our website we use the advertising component Google Ads and the so-called conversion tracking. This is a service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as "Google".
- Through certification under the EU-US Privacy Shield ("EU-US Privacy Shield")
Google guarantees that the data protection regulations of the EU are also observed when processing data in the USA.
- If you click on an ad placed by Google, the conversion tracking we use will store a cookie on your device. These so-called conversion cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used to identify you personally.
- If the cookie is still valid and you visit a specific page on our website, both we and Google can evaluate that you clicked on one of our ads placed by Google and that you were then redirected to our website.
- With the information obtained in this way, Google creates statistics for us about the visit to our website. This also gives us information about the number of users who clicked on our ad(s) and the pages of our website that were subsequently accessed, and we can check the figures for plausibility with regard to ad fraud. However, neither we nor third parties who also use Google Ads are able to identify you in this way.
- We only use this cookie-based service on our portal with your prior consent. You can give this either on your first visit to the portal via the consent banner or at any time in the cookie settings, which can be called up via a link at the end of each page of the portal, and adapt or revoke it with effect for the future. Your choice will be documented for your browser, with which we fulfill the data protection requirements of the documentation obligation. This cannot be documented for other forms of opt-out or blocking of cookies, which are listed below.
- Furthermore, Google also offers under
further information on this topic and in particular on the possibilities of preventing the use of data.
§8 Google Fonts
- We use Google Fonts from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, as a service to provide fonts for our online offering. To obtain these fonts, connect to Google Ireland Limited servers, which will transmit your IP address.
§9 Use of Newsletter2Go (Sendinblue GmbH)
- We use Newsletter2Go as software for sending our newsletter. When registering to receive our newsletter, you agree that the data you have entered will be transmitted to Sendinblue GmbH. Please note the data protection regulations and general terms and conditions of Sendinblue GmbH.
§10 Changes to the data protection information
- This data protection information is continuously updated, for example in the event of changes in legal requirements. We therefore advise you to regularly check our website for the changes. If it is a change for which we have received your consent, we will inform you immediately.
Status: November 2022.