§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- CCS digital fabric GmbH, Ungelsheimer Weg 1-3, 40472 Düsseldorf (see also the imprint of our website) is responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- For inquiries of any kind regarding your personal data, please contact our data protection officer, Frank Herweg, SYSTEMCONNECT GmbH, Kaiserswertherstr. 72, 40878 Ratingen, email: email@example.com
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
- If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO ):
- IP address,
- date and time of the request,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (specific page),
- access status/HTTP status code,
- amount of data transferred in each case,
- website from which the request comes,
- operating system and its interface,
- Browser software language and version.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here from us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses transient cookies. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons for continuing the processing.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework . The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.2
- Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of Service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html , overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 6 Use of Newsletter2Go (Sendinblue GmbH)
§ 7 Changes to the data protection information
This data protection information is continuously updated, for example in the event of changes in legal requirements. We therefore advise you to regularly check our website for the changes. If it is a change for which we have received your consent, we will inform you immediately.
Status: July 2022.